Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
server and ripper down - moving and on holidays

Thread: server and ripper down - moving and on holidays

Thanks

Default server and ripper down - moving and on holidays

hey all,

i have confirmation i will be moving next wednesday therefore no server running and no ripping action for a little while. i hope to have internet set up after christmas or after i come back form a holiday down the coast. so back to normal circumstances at the start of 2010. merry christmas all and happy new year for those i dont get to talk too.

cheers

bensta
    Last edited by bensta; 12-09-2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Good on ya mate. I hope the move goes well and you get set-up reasonably quickly - it's a pain in the arse having to connect everything. Have a top Xmas and New Year too, lets hope 2010 has bigger and better things for us all!
    I Didn't Say It Was Your Fault, I Said I Was Going To Blame You.

Thanks

Finally you're moving!! Hahaha.. Have a great one m8, hope everything goes smoothly, and have a great festive season!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Finally you're moving!! Hahaha.. Have a great one m8, hope everything goes smoothly, and have a great festive season!
    that's the plan : )... i looked at some internet deals going at the moment and it looks like i can get something decent. new fibre optic cables running through the new area i am going to live i should get decent speeds, yippie. once i have my media centre set up i can capp of both computers so gotta find out how much cable is and i hope i have the money for it, but that will have to wait as there are other things to use the money for. but with a new job the cash is rollin in, then my trip to europe is looking more on the cards and needs organising before i set off in 18 months or so, bring on the Euro Trip.
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Ok rage is on this week and i am back ripping for the new year. New internet connection is done at my crib and serving speeds will be better. I will be around ripping here and there, just not as much as last year as studies and a girlfriend will more likely take that time. If i am in the mood i can ripp like crazy so i may surprise myself. hope everyone had a nice holiday break and new year. bensta will bring out the best videos from the land of oz in 2010.

PS: Cable is on the cards soon once the money situation is thought out if i can manage.
    Last edited by bensta; 01-06-2010 at 01:46 AM.
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Hey mate, welcome back. Good to hear the move went well and I hope 2010 is a top year for you. I'm sure your studies will be good and challenging. Nice work on snagging a mrs too!

I'm looking forward to that cable if it comes through - country video rips from Aus!
    I Didn't Say It Was Your Fault, I Said I Was Going To Blame You.

Thread Information