Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Rippers Wanted - Newbies to learn - Drop a line Here

Thread: Rippers Wanted - Newbies to learn - Drop a line Here

Thanks

Exclamation Rippers Wanted - Newbies to learn - Drop a line Here

Hey All,

At present i'm not ripping much and it's time for some new rippers to step up or some newbies to learn. If anyone is interested in learning xvid encoding and ripping in general please post here. It's Essential you have your gear ready so I can teach you a few things and pass down my knowledge from ripping with vp for a couple of years. Computer based knowledge is all that is required and a capture card would be a start, preferably at HD Card if possible to get the best quality. I'm still around just not active enough as much as i would like but my life is going other directions and juggling full-time work with social life and studies takes it toll, especially those late night pissups. Anyway more to the point it's essential for new rippers to keep videopimp legacy alive and well. Drop me a line on irc for more detailed learning.
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bensta For This Useful Post:

chooks (02-05-2010), LinuxReign (02-09-2010), Shienon (02-21-2010), Stephen76 (02-19-2010), VampYre (02-04-2010)

New Users

Thanks

Hiya Bensta
    I would like to learn about encoding but most of all ripping, at this moment what I do is record from VH1 Classic to build a personal 80's music video collection. What I have is a DVD Recorder, I also have a D-link AV300 video capture device, is not HD but the quality is quite decent.
    If I fit the bill, please let me know, my email bobdediego AT gmail DOT com

Best Regards

LinuxReign

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LinuxReign For This Useful Post:

chooks (02-10-2010)

Videopimp Members

Thanks

I thought about getting back into it, especially now we do more than just VCD :)
    But, my source is crap

Thread Information