Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Why Use Xvid Avi Its so 2004 and vcd is so 2000

Thread: Why Use Xvid Avi Its so 2004 and vcd is so 2000

Thanks

Default Why Use Xvid Avi Its so 2004 and vcd is so 2000

i know everything about converting videos editing cropping doing cdda audio to x264 mkv i used to be in some scene groups

i think this site should use megui i do lots of music video recordings from dvb-t im been converting to x264 since 2005 i started converting videos since i was 10 and im now 20 and i know a lot so i wish you would use x264 it gives the best for less mb and it know how much bitrate the video needs so you do not have to choose bitrate

Thanks

look, we converted to xvid for some rippers in september 2008 (serch', frenchy and myself) and rain is also on this format from the middle of last year. i am doing all my encodings via megui and muxing (x264 mkv) with mkvmerge GUI. so i am up with x264 for videopimp now, time and life has not allowed me to ripp as much anymore but i am releasing here and there. if the don't like the fact that some rippers are ripping in xvid still........ go and find another place to complain, we all use our own time and money doing this and for me it's poorly for my favourite artists and music. this is a free service yet we still get idiots like yourself ruining it for everyone else. we don't need critics we need more rippers!
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bensta View Post
    look, we converted to xvid for some rippers in september 2008 (serch', frenchy and myself) and rain is also on this format from the middle of last year. i am doing all my encodings via megui and muxing (x264 mkv) with mkvmerge GUI. so i am up with x264 for videopimp now, time and life has not allowed me to ripp as much anymore but i am releasing here and there. if the don't like the fact that some rippers are ripping in xvid still........ go and find another place to complain, we all use our own time and money doing this and for me it's poorly for my favourite artists and music. this is a free service yet we still get idiots like yourself ruining it for everyone else. we don't need critics we need more rippers!
    do not have to be so fucken rude mate i just wanted to know why xvid was still being used eg using for dvd players slow computer so converting to x264 would take ages ect

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamespoos View Post
    i know everything about converting videos editing cropping doing cdda audio to x264 mkv i used to be in some scene groups

i think this site should use megui i do lots of music video recordings from dvb-t im been converting to x264 since 2005 i started converting videos since i was 10 and im now 20 and i know a lot so i wish you would use x264 it gives the best for less mb and it know how much bitrate the video needs so you do not have to choose bitrate
    Looks like you need to learn how to use some punctuation on top of knowing how to make videos.

Thanks

btw i would love to be a ripper for you guys but i wanted to know could i rip a video if there is already a rip but the rip is vcd

Thanks

dude a re-release in another format is fine, as long as it's not in vcd. make sure the video is synced and u used mp3 to replace the audio source on the capture (which i am sure u know, if u had all those years of experience), we also look in other aspects of the video but that can be explained if it's not done properly. i'll explain in detail but need the test rip to give u directions and pointers. so show us what u got and we will go from there........... bensta
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamespoos View Post

And you didn't even do any name drops of any of these supposed scene groups you were in. If you don't post proof, I fail to believe it.

Currently we rip what the users what. There is an overwhelming want for mpg, so we did mpg for a long period of time. As more users wanted xvid, we switched. Not everyone has the free time to give up to constantly rip videos and such. This group is just over 10 years old. One of the oldest groups around & one of the only groups that rips what their users request. Majority of our group members started in here in their early to mid 20's and are now in our 30's. We hold down full time jobs, many of us have families and such.

You post about being in scene groups, then ask to be in here? If you had read the sticky posts, you would know what to do, to get a sample rip ready, then see about getting it to someone to check.

Your original post seems semi rude basically demanding why we aren't using "your" given method of ripping. We do it for a reason, we do it for the users, its a proven method. Ask ***, ***, Mosh Videos, and all those other groups who no longer exist how their groups died out...

**Acutally, user has two user accounts on the forums
    Jamespoos & Jamespoo
    The earlier account was registered July 2007.

Oh, & on his earlier account he posts his homepage as a stream video website. But he is concerned with bitrate? Seriously? Anyone wanna slap him with a buddychrist image?
    Last edited by VampYre; 02-27-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: update
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VampYre View Post
    And you didn't even do any name drops of any of these supposed scene groups you were in. If you don't post proof, I fail to believe it.

Currently we rip what the users what. There is an overwhelming want for mpg, so we did mpg for a long period of time. As more users wanted xvid, we switched. Not everyone has the free time to give up to constantly rip videos and such. This group is just over 10 years old. One of the oldest groups around & one of the only groups that rips what their users request. Majority of our group members started in here in their early to mid 20's and are now in our 30's. We hold down full time jobs, many of us have families and such.

You post about being in scene groups, then ask to be in here? If you had read the sticky posts, you would know what to do, to get a sample rip ready, then see about getting it to someone to check.

Your original post seems semi rude basically demanding why we aren't using "your" given method of ripping. We do it for a reason, we do it for the users, its a proven method. Ask ***, ***, Mosh Videos, and all those other groups who no longer exist how their groups died out...

**Acutally, user has two user accounts on the forums
    Jamespoos & Jamespoo
    The earlier account was registered July 2007.

Oh, & on his earlier account he posts his homepage as a stream video website. But he is concerned with bitrate? Seriously? Anyone wanna slap him with a buddychrist image?
    i can not find jamespoo on here

Thread Information