Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Jars of Clay iTunes exclusive album

Thread: Jars of Clay iTunes exclusive album

Thanks

Default Jars of Clay iTunes exclusive album

someone needs to buy me this for christmas. the JOC forum says its about $10. i will NOT EVER install iTunes :P I already installed Napster and Yahoo!'s music engine thing.

Jars of Clay Releases 'iTunes Originals' Digital Album
    Friday, Nov. 11, 2005 Posted: 5:51:38PM EST

Multi-platinum selling folk-rockers Jars of Clay released their first-ever “iTunes Originals” digital album this week, featuring 23 tracks of career-spanning hits, new live recordings and candid band interviews.

The new in-studio live recordings include hits such as “Flood,” “Show You Love,” “Frail,” “Silence,” “Nothing But The Blood,” “My Heavenly,” and a brand new cut “All My Tears” featuring Ashley Cleveland.

With their “Original Series” album, Jars of Clay joins an elite group of only 22 artists selected by Apple iTunes for this exclusive series, alongside artists such as Black Eyed Peas, Jack Johnson and Sarah McLachlan.

Jars of Clay are currently on the road promoting their latest release Redemption Songs – a collection of soulful recordings crafted from ancient 18th century hymn texts and spiritual songs.

For more information, including a complete tour itinerary, visit www.jarsofclay.com.
    Last edited by Rain; 11-23-2005 at 03:33 PM.
    Rain, VP ripper, channel/forum moderator
    "We are all crazy...it is only a matter of degree and direction."
    www.rainofhearts.com

Thread Information