Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Banned for no reason!

Thread: Banned for no reason!

New Users

Thanks

Default Banned for no reason!

i went to #videopimp and i got banned and this is what it says

nick: IllidanRa
    * Gumbo define modo: +b *!*mateusluc@*
    * You were kicked by Gumbo (banned:Go Blow Yourself)

Sorry for my english... i donīt speak it very well... iīm brasilian... thanks for attention

Thanks

Ah yes i now remember you from last night. I know for a fact that you were told many times that there was a help file and that you could also get it from our website. Plus you were being a big old jerk: (From last night logs)

@Rainie> if he can't choose out of 5 thousand helps there, he's shit for nothing
    IllidanRa> yes i will fuck my self
    [7:44pm] VampYre sets mode: -o+b IllidanRa *!*mateusluc@201.12.169.*

Looks to me like you did this all to your self. I say enjoy your ban and maybe learn to read the help file. Convert it to your native language if you can not understand it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Illidan
    i went to #videopimp and i got banned and this is what it says

nick: IllidanRa
    * Gumbo define modo: +b *!*mateusluc@*
    * You were kicked by Gumbo (banned:Go Blow Yourself)

Sorry for my english... i donīt speak it very well... iīm brasilian... thanks for attention
    You were being a total asshole in the channel yesterday, hence your ban. Take your potty mouth with you.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

New Users

Thanks

Default Iīm not undertanding anything!

Vampire... i remember that i was talking with a operator and i remember that op wasnīt you... he was helpping me... an them you started flooding that i could download the archive on the site and them you put in the end of the flooding go and fuck your self... and them i said... yes I will fuck my self...

I just answered you... and didnīt ofend nobody... also me...

Please i need to enter in the channel... iīm sorry if I was stuped...
    I donīt have the log files here to prove that you started saing bad words before me... and I donīt have any power...

Please if sombody could remember what repend please post here... help me download my videos.. at videopimp...
    Maybe iīve been banned for the fact that i answered the messages late... because i canīt read and underestand english very fast...

Thanks

You continually refused to use the help. You were obviously downloading before off a bot, that has a min speed of 20k per sec, and you even admitted you couldn't maintain that speed.

[6:37pm] <IllidanRa> what is this?
    [6:37pm] <IllidanRa> Assy|XDCC- ** Closing Connection: Under Min Speed Requirement, 3.5K/sec is less than 20.0K/sec [EFN]
    [6:37pm] <IllidanRa> Gumbo what is this? Assy|XDCC- ** Closing Connection: Under Min Speed Requirement, 3.5K/sec is less than 20.0K/sec
    [6:38pm] <IllidanRa> !help
    [6:39pm] <@VampYre> IllidanRa, looks pretty obvious to me, you couldnt maintain the min speed
    [6:39pm] <IllidanRa> VampYre my conection does not make downloads more then 10kbs

You were told repeatedly to view the website or the forums or even the help file to learn how to use IRC, yet you remained ignorant of those trying to help you. We gave up when it was obvious you didn't want the help, yet you continued to ask for it.
    Last edited by VampYre; 11-27-2005 at 08:08 PM.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

New Users

Thanks

Default ???

Ok.. first you come and say that i satarted saying bad words.. now you come and change the discurse...

I first said the bot&#180;s message to an op and after to another op... and them I said... my conection don&#180;t make downloads at more then 10kbs...

So here comes the question... why do you from #videopimp put the most important file... the help file with an 20kbs tax???

I&#180;ve been using Irc for so much time... and I just wanted to know what is the command i need to say to get the archive... Just two words were suficients to answer my question

/say !get...

but nobody could explain me.... just a op said this to me... but you came and banned me... at the moment that i&#180;ve already head the answer...

I don&#180;t know why.. you came and said.. Go and fuck your self...
    I&#180;ve been using irc for 2 years... and i&#180;ve never seen an oppreator saying this kind of words to any user...

That&#180;s something like... abuse of power??

Hm... i cannot undertand you man... serious...
    Last edited by Illidan; 11-28-2005 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks

Ok.. first you come and say that i satarted saying bad words.. now you come and change the discurse...

I first said the bot&#180;s message to an op and after to another op... and them I said... my conection don&#180;t make downloads at more then 10kbs...

So here comes the question... why do you from #videopimp put the most important file... the help file with an 20kbs tax???

I&#180;ve been using Irc for so much time... and I just wanted to know what is the command i need to say to get the archive... Just two words were suficients to answer my question

/say !get...

but nobody could explain me.... just a op said this to me... but you came and banned me... at the moment that i&#180;ve already head the answer...

I don&#180;t know why.. you came and said.. Go and fuck your self...
    I&#180;ve been using irc for 2 years... and i&#180;ve never seen an oppreator saying this kind of words to any user...

That&#180;s something like... abuse of power??

Hm... i cannot undertand you man... serious...
    Dude, the message you get from the bot tells you what to do. It gives you the website that you can get the file from. If your send fails, maybe you should visit the site.

New Users

Thanks

Default thx man

Thx man... iīve seen it... but i didnīt need the help file... a just needed to know a unique comand... and there was an op that was helping me.. he told me the comand and them... Vampire came and banned me... saying me to fuck my self... i donīt image that iīve do something so bad to listen this words from vampire... i was just asking for help...

i donīt think that was so much sever to bann me from the channel..
    Itīs going to 3 days and i canīt enter the channell.. I just want to download my videos... without ofend nobody...

Please let my bann off...

Thanks

Thx man... iīve seen it... but i didnīt need the help file... a just needed to know a unique comand... and there was an op that was helping me.. he told me the comand and them... Vampire came and banned me... saying me to fuck my self... i donīt image that iīve do something so bad to listen this words from vampire... i was just asking for help...

i donīt think that was so much sever to bann me from the channel..
    Itīs going to 3 days and i canīt enter the channell.. I just want to download my videos... without ofend nobody...

Please let my bann off...
    You are completely missing the point. You are asking for help. The help tutorial SHOWS YOU HOW TO DO THOSE COMMANDS YOU KEPT ASKING ABOUT. So get off your god damn high horse and give it a fucking break. You were told to goto the website and look at the help file, you were told to get it from the bot, you were even told to look up it up on google. You obviously want someone to hold your hand, and it's not gonna happen here.

The ban wasn't even a perm ban, it was 2 or 3 days, it's not even showing up on the bots right now.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thanks

And IllidanRa,

Please don't ask for me in the channel. I saw you came in about an hour ago, still fumbling away. It's quite obvious you still haven't bothered to read the tutorial, and you did several commands, that are not legit ones. Maybe one day, you will figure it out, but please leave me out of it. I have no wish to be contacted by you on IRC. It's obvious that you won't ever read the help file.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thread Information