Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Shortlist Music Prize 2003

Thread: Shortlist Music Prize 2003

New Users

Thanks

Default Shortlist Music Prize 2003

Salutations!

I tried to post this request in the "Download Request" section, but did not find a "Post New Thread" option. So apologies if I'm breaking etiquette.

I have been searching high and low for already available versions of these old videos you have on your list...:

VIDEOPIMP200312 RELEASES
    Bright Eyes - Let's Not Shit Ourselves (ShortList Prize) - videopimp.mpg 41.50MB Rain
    Cat Power - I Don't Blame You (ShortList Prize) - videopimp.mpg 21.99MB Rain
    Damien Rice - The Blowers Daughter (ShortList Prize) - videopimp.mpg 21.83MB Rain
    Damien Rice - Volcano (ShortList Prize) - videopimp.mpg 39.97MB Rain
    Interpol - Obstacle 1 (ShortList Prize) - videopimp.mpg 33.92MB Rain
    The Streets - Don't Mug Yourself (ShortList Prize) - videopimp.mpg 19.40MB Rain

6 releases in 0.17 GB's

..and have not been able to find them. Soooo, if anyone can help me with a link or torrent to these videos, I would be super grateful.

Thanks!

Thanks

All our archives are always avaliable on irc, whenever there's something you're looking for the best place to check is at #videopimp on EfNet

I have re-uploaded above files to website/freehosts so you can download them now directly from videopimp.org/releases
    Let the blood flow that keeps me alive
    (...)
    I need music
    I need music
    I need music to set me free

Thread Information