Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Rules - Read ME!

Thread: Rules - Read ME!

Thanks

Default Rules - Read ME!

Also, a few rules that need to be gone over.

1. Please READ the sticky posts at the top of each forum. They contain valuable info about each forums, as well as the rules for each. So take a minute to read them. Could save you some embarrassment on the forums. :P

2. User Id's CANNOT be longer than 25 characters. Please make sure you are not using the extended character set for your user id. This is not allowed. Keep it to English only. Not following this rule, will result in your user id being deleted. Keep your user id's in good taste, profanity or ignorant crap will cause your account to be banned or deleted. ie. use common sense. If you have no common sense, please click the little x in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Thanks.

3. No image files in your signature lines. This goes for EVERYONE (except videopimp members). This causes the forums to load slower for other users. I'd like to keep it a nice, fast environment for all.

4. No spamming on these forums. I really don't care if you can get xxxxx video at xxxx video group's website. This ain't xxxx video group's forum. We don't want to see it. If you are going to sign up, just to post your "free blahblahblah offer" here. Don't. I've deleted a few in the past week. If you want to post your free offers, or such, do it in the correct forum.

5. No multiple accounts. This will cause your account to be deleted.

-- More Rules to be added/appended in the future, please be sure to check back for new/appended rules.
    Last edited by VampYre; 09-04-2009 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Rules List Updated 9/04/2009
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

As always, you cannot use an @aol.com account to sign up on the forums. Due to the sporadicness of AOL blocking IP addresses we have just outright blocked @aol.com addresses from the start. If you were a part of the older forums, you should remember that we had anyone with @aol.com accounts change their email on the forums, or their accounts were deleted.

Sorry to any aol users (well, not really, you are paying way too damn much for internet).

- VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thanks

Signature lines:

May be up to 4 lines total.
    May contain 2 clickable links
    May contain up to 3 colors

May NOT include
    *Affliate links (*please note, VP Admins / Super Moderators are exempt from this rule)
    Links to other video sites
    Links to other videos
    Any sort of code that shows "banner ads" or "images" in the sig lines.

Please check back to this thread from time to time for updated Rules for this forum.

We are looking into other ways to improve the forums, if you have any suggestions, please post them here.

At this time, there is no plans to:
    * install an arcade
    * offer direct downloads (might add this feature in the far future, but it would be a limited amount of downloads / possible subscriber feature)
    * offer torrent files (just not feasible from our standpoint - please quit asking)
    Last edited by VampYre; 07-03-2008 at 04:34 PM.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thanks

Default Where did my account go?

Where did my account go?

Please remember, we do have a few rules for the user id in the forums.

User Id's CANNOT be longer than 25 characters and HAVE to start with a letter. (ie. no numbers or extra characters as the first character in your user id). Not following this rule, will result in your user id being deleted.

Also, please note, if you signup, but never validate your account (when you sign up, you will get an email verifying that you did sign up, you simply need to click on the link to verify your account) your account will be deleted within 15-30 days.

To play in the arcade you need your account validted (checked to make sure you are signing up multiple accounts, too many problems in the past with users with multiple accounts. Also, once you have been valiadted as a unique user, you can post/vote under the Downoad requests forum. To validate your account please post in this thread.

Thx
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thread Information