Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Regarding my ban [Removed 05.28.2006]

Thread: Regarding my ban [Removed 05.28.2006]

Post Pimp

Thanks

Default Regarding my ban [Removed 05.28.2006]

Hi all.

I am Zidane. I would like to let all of the VideoPimp crew that the ISP, tm.net.my ban it was started by me. I felt so fed up when a lot of people from my country can't download VideoPimp videos from the channel again for about a long long time. I felt sorry for them.

I remember I was ban by playing with the nicknames around on EFnet, playing around with the server's nickname and operator's nickname. That cause the original VideoPimp member can't able to use their original nickname to identify themself on the channel. Okay, this is what I had done and I confess it here.

By the way, the ban was made by VampYre. VampYre knows me, knows that I cause all of this problems. For the sake of my country's people, please do unban the ISP on the channel.

Please, very PLEASE, this ban was banned for about half of a year

Regards,
    Zidane

Thanks

Is this your try to say sorry because I never saw the word sorry for what you did only for what your actions did to fellow people in your part of the world. there bud. All i see is you trying to get a ban removed without saying sorry. thanks for saying you did that I am sure others whom are banned because of you will be glad to know whom you are and stuff.
    I am just wondering....

Thanks

tm.net.my is banned for various reasons besides yourself Zidane. I see you posted, yet you never said "I'm sorry". Please go back to the hole you crawled out of. Try searching on the forums for the other reasons why that ban in effect. And no, that ban isn't going anywhere.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Post Pimp

Thanks

Blame me for not putting the word on it. But honestly, I felt sorry to myself and to everyone in the VideoPimp crew. What I want is, let me just learn from my past mistakes.

Yes, I have searched. First is massive attack, I'm sure it wasn't me. But can you guys work on it?

Second is my ISP are on proxy. Now the whole country can't join the channel due to proxy. Honestly, I blame my ISP about that, but it's a big company, I used to complaint a lot to them but they didn't take any serious action.

So, as for myself now, I have nothing to do to get in. Everything was spoilt by my ISP and those annoying hackers.

What can I do now?

Wannabe

Thanks

so .. does this mean no one in malaysia cant download videos from VideoPimp if they are using internet provided by TM ...

no wonder i always got an address ban message ..

isnt there any other alternative

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cracksys
    so .. does this mean no one in malaysia cant download videos from VideoPimp if they are using internet provided by TM ...

no wonder i always got an address ban message ..

isnt there any other alternative
    Call your ISP and bitch about them forcing tons of their users thru the same proxied connection...
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thread Information